Thursday, January 9, 2014

How To Solve Turning Off Problems About My Innokin iTaste SVD


I have tried my Innokin iTaste SVD for two several weeks, it really works perfect in the beginning, but later it arrives with switching off problem. It sometimes works normal, but sometimes it bring me with a few troubles.
http://www.3dspic.com/?dm=K4D4
Innokin iTaste SVD

It isn't an actual adhering of the button and it will not fire at each couple of puffs. It appears just like a possible software malfunction in my experience. I found it occurring with taking multiple puffs, even if you pass on, we are at the sunshine to visit off, and that means you are prepared for an additional hit. I simply built an atomizer at 1.3ohms and it is designed for the voltage.

Sometimes it is running lower half way via a puff. It is a very recent problem. I believe the atomizer resistance may be shedding slightly below threshold when I haven't observed it with my 2.6ohmers like INNOKIN iTaste EP. Your Protank coils could change or change ohms from getting gunked up.

No comments:

Post a Comment