Thursday, January 9, 2014

My Method To Fill Innokin Ucan V2.0


After having fun with Innokin Ucan V2.0, I discovered when the button is pressed a couple of occasions(10 ) using the cap around the pressure, there are some water arrives from the buttons closes. I am unsure why in normal use we should press the button so frequently using the cap on.
http://www.3dspic.com/?dm=Q9CY
Innokin Ucan V2.0

It is easy to fill the Innokin Ucan V2. once pressure develops within the reservoir, the liquid will search for a means along with the lid. Then drainage will get free from the underside.  You will find no threads round the shaft from the piston, so once liquid gets beyond the mind from the piston, it runs lower and pools within the button. The e-cigarette liquid is very syrupy. So leakage isn't an problem when include Innokin Ucan V2. I am likely to keep having fun with it and hopefully will try to apply it ink.

I additionally made some user errors after I attempted to unscrew it and undid the entire top rather than only the cap. I favor the more needle for filling genesis atomizers such as Kanger MINI ProTank 2. Only improvement I'd like seen designed to the Innokin Ucan V2.0 will be a magnetic top cap for simpler access when it is in your belt loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment