Thursday, January 9, 2014

I Love My iTaste VV


I'm also a newcomer towards e-cigarette, and I have used my iTaste VV for several months. My suggestion would be to start in the lower configurations in 3.3 volts or 6 w while increasing. If you receive a bad taste, then back them lower. everyone's taste as well as throat hit requirement is totally different, so saying "x" setting may be the correct setting.
http://www.3dspic.com/?dm=RU1K
iTaste VV

I made the decision to begin at 3.5v and 6w. I am now trying 3.8v and 7.5w. It's interesting. I get massive levels of vape smoke out of iTaste VV , although I am not sure if I am obtaining the best throat hit and taste I wish to get, I still love it.

I truly love my iTaste VV. I recieve great flavor and gratifaction in the iTaste VV and wish to utilize it like a primary but it'srestricted to 800mAh battery for the moment. It appears I recieve more puffs after I make use of Ucan V2.0, just like a 75-100 puff difference. I had been really surprised at this.

No comments:

Post a Comment