Monday, January 6, 2014

Smoktech Tumbler Tank Review


I have used Smoktech Tumbler Tank for about 2 weeks. I really find its heads slightly simpler to rebuild compared to MINI ProTank 2 heads.

Due to the marginally wider cup slots, it becomes available for me to utilize a bigger diameter mandrel to wrap the coil.  Besides, a 12 gauge needle fits nearly perfectly during these slots.
http://www.3dspic.com/?dm=Q4CE
Smoktech Tumbler Tank

What you should be cautious is to avoid damaging the threads or higher-tightening the tank to the base, because this could easily displace the silicone gasket within the base and result in the afore-pointed out threads damage. Due to the bizarre width and shape, the Smoktech Tumbler Tank may have problems fitting onto anything without sufficient clearance round the ego threads. For example, I will have to take away the beauty ring on my small iTaste SVD to make use of the Tumbler and fit all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment