Saturday, January 18, 2014

Little Trouble With Kanger ProTank 2

I have used Kanger ProTank 2 for a period , which likes to dye kanger’s glue a vibrant red-colored color. It dyed my small protank’s glue red-colored before, and I observed the ring round the air stem within the last a couple of days, the glue continues to be flaking off and floating lower into my juice. What’s more,it had been only dependent on time before it came loose completely.

http://www.3dspic.com/?dm=YYE6
Kanger ProTank 2
 
Since I dropped and clicked the environment stem, I can tell it’s got a bit of glue but nonetheless made an appearance to possess been either welded or soldered towards the housing. It did not discontinue having a clean edge as Volcano lava tube ecig because it might have if it’d been only glued in.

Now I am wondering I can not manage to buy another Kanger ProTank 2 if it is going to die again. I had been already pissed enough once the glue melted on my small small protank, because the whole concept of a glass tank is the fact that it’s difficult enough to support the juices the plastic tanks can’t handle. This just really grinds my gears, and I’d like to know why this tank had any glue and try to solve it.

1 comment:

  1. While it is becoming a hot topic for debate, it is important to remember that ‘what goes up must come down.’ Inevitably kanger protank 3 is often misunderstood by the aristocracy, who form the last great hope for our civilzation. Keeping all of this in mind, in this essay I will examine the major issues. .kanger protank 3

    ReplyDelete