Saturday, January 18, 2014

MINI ProTank 2 Review

I have had my MINI ProTank 2 a couple of days and I love it a great deal. It’s slimmer and merely feels much better. It is comfortable but clearly this is extremely subjective.

http://www.3dspic.com/?dm=XSD1
MINI ProTank 2

The draw in my experience is a touch tight and surely not nearly as tight being an kanger evod vv. I love the airier draw but when you want a very tight draw it might not be for you. I recieve a good quantity of individuals using the PT2 but have experienced zero using the small. Looks smart it is good, right diamond necklace for that Ego style batteries. One major ding using the look may be the is made of black that is a large contrast towards the silver from the relaxation from it.

The MINI ProTank 2 is my daily run delivery device. I’ll still make use of the full-sized. My spouse has become over whelmed with EVODs. When the MINI ProTank 2 signifies exactly the same step up from the small protank, I am thinking about buying for it is pretty good and cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment